Wishing someone a good day is a great way to share positivity and brighten their day. This small act of kindness can also improve your own well-being.
Personalizing your greeting to the one you’re speaking to can maximize the impact. For instance, a flirty message is perfect for someone you’re particularly fond of or romantically interested in.
Unfortunately, most people aren’t very good at detecting flirting, so you’ll want to take your time considering which message is right for the person you have in mind.
Whether you’re sending a text or greeting someone you see every morning, get creative and choose something that will not only send a clear message but also make them smile.
Below, we have the list of flirty ways to say, “Have a good day.” Following the list, we also provide tips for creating your own message.
- Have a fabulous day, beautiful! Don’t forget to save a smile just for me.
- Hope your day is filled with sunshine, laughter, and thoughts of me.
- Wishing you a day as fabulous as you.
- Have a good day at the office. I can’t wait to see you later.
- I hoped I would run into you just so I could wish you a wonderful day.
- Good morning, gorgeous! Have a great day!
- May your day be as enchanting as your smile.
- Wishing you a good day is all I need to start the day off right.
- I hope your day is amazing, even if I’ll be missing you every minute of it.
- Sending you virtual hugs and kisses, hoping you have a wonderful day!
- I hope your day is as amazing as I feel every time I think of you.
- I’ve been counting the minutes all morning until I could wish you a great day.
- I hope you slept better than I did thinking of you all night — have an awesome day at work.
Tips for Writing a Flirty Message
You may prefer to create your own flirtatious message to fit the person you have in mind. Every relationship and circumstance is unique and may require a unique approach.
Try out these tips for creating your own flirty message:
- Include a compliment. It always feels good to receive a compliment. Coming up with a few nice things to say about someone is a great starting point for writing a unique, flirty message. Tell them their smile brightens your day, for example, or compliment their positive attitude.
- Make sure it sounds confident. Confidence is generally considered attractive. If you’re speaking with someone in person, make eye contact with them during your conversation. If you’re texting them, show confidence by saying what you feel without hesitation. Just don’t go too far, especially if you don’t know the person well. Being overly confident can have a negative impact on how others feel about you.
- Add a little humor and playfulness. It’s always a good sign when the person you’re flirting with smiles and laughs. Using humor will help keep things lighthearted and open the door for flirtatious banter.