Realtor-client relationships are about more than just business. Buying a home or property is a significant decision in someone’s life, so clients want to work with a real estate agent they can trust.
Sending a thank you note or simply saying thank you to clients is a great way realtors can let them know they’re more than just another sale. Plus, it’s good for business. Showing gratitude can lead to referrals, positive online reviews, and future realty deals.
One of the best times of the year to show your appreciation is during Thanksgiving.
This classic American tradition is a time to give thanks for what you have, share a feast with loved ones, and spend quality time with friends and family. It’s a time to celebrate all relationships, making it ideal for showing gratitude to clients.
We have the list of Thanksgiving messages a real estate agent can share with their clients on their website, in a newsletter, on social media, etc. Some are lighthearted, and some are more serious.
Below the list, we also share ideas for how to craft your own.
- Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for entrusting us with your real estate needs. We look forward to continuing to serve you and wish you all the best this holiday season.
- It’s the little things that matter most! I appreciate having you as a client and neighbor. Thank you for your support and trust. May you and your loved ones experience every joy this holiday season. Enjoy!
- To all my friends, co-workers, home buyers, and home sellers, I hope you have a wonderful holiday season this year. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything, and be sure to eat, drink, and ‘cranberry’ this Thanksgiving.
- This Thanksgiving, I have almost too many blessings to count. Being able to work with you is definitely one of them. I hope your blessings are also many, both this Thanksgiving and in the coming year.
- We at [real estate business name] have enjoyed working with you this year. We would like to wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving. We hope to continue working with you in the future.
- Sending you a special slice of thankfulness pie for putting your trust in us this year. Hap-pie Thanksgiving!
- This Thanksgiving, I’m thankful to have you as a client. Working with you has been a true pleasure, and I can only hope our relationship continues for many years. May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by family and friends.
- There’s so much to be thankful for this season. Our business has done well. We’ve grown, learned, and accomplished what we set out to do this year. None of it would have been possible without our clients and business associates. We owe our success to you all. Thank you so much, and have a splendid Thanksgiving.
- This Thanksgiving, we’re counting our blessings instead of the calories and wanted to include you in our list of those for which we are most grateful. We hope you have a spectacular Thanksgiving!
- I would like to thank you and your family for being part of our family here at [real estate business name]. Happy Thanksgiving!
- No Thanksgiving would be complete without thanking the people who make my job so special. So, thank you, and have a very Happy Thanksgiving.
- This Thanksgiving, ‘stuffing’ compares to our gratitude for your business and for putting your faith in us. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
- My gratitude goes out to you and your family this Thanksgiving. I value our relationship and look forward to the opportunity to continue serving you. Wishing you a happy holiday season.
- ‘House’ it going? We just wanted to reach out and express our gratitude for allowing us the great honor of working for you in your real estate endeavors and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.
- Wishing you a happy, joyous, wondrous holiday season. We have loved working with you and hope you have a turkey-rific Thanksgiving Day!
- On this Thanksgiving, we take a moment to truly appreciate our clients, our partners, and our community, without whom none of this would have been possible. Wishing you all a happy and healthy Thanksgiving.
- For Thanksgiving this year, we express our gratitude for life, liberty, and loved ones. Last but not ‘leased,’ we want to offer our deepest thanks to our clients and wish them a very Happy Thanksgiving.
- At [real estate business name], it’s all about the customer. This Thanksgiving, we would like to thank you for your business and for the professional relationship we’ve shared with you.
- In thinking of all I have to be thankful for this year, my clients are always on my mind and in my heart. Happy Thanksgiving and have a wonderful holiday season.
How to Craft the Perfect Real Estate Thanksgiving Message
Writing a personalized Thanksgiving message can make your clients feel genuinely appreciated.
Keep these tips in mind to craft your own unique holiday greeting:
- Say what it is for which you’re truly thankful. If it’s for the friendships or relationships you’ve gained from clients, make sure to highlight that. If your business’s expansion was made possible by referrals, make that the key point. Of course, it’s always nice to follow up with more reasons you have to be thankful for the receiver of the message.
- Add a little humor. A message that brings a smile to the reader is often more memorable. If your company name can be used in a witty way or you work in a town with a humorous history, find a way to incorporate it into your message.
- Use writing prompts. It may be helpful to jot down a few beginning phrases, such as “I am thankful for you because…” or “You have been a gift in our lives by…” Finish the prompt by writing down all your ideas. Then choose the strongest answers, add a few personal touches, and you’ll have a great Thanksgiving message to share.
- Be humble. It’s important to ensure you don’t sound like you’re bragging. It’s great to mention business milestones or changes; just remember this is a message you’re sharing to show your gratitude and to make someone else feel special.
- “Thanksgiving Messages,” Core Fact
- “Thanksgiving Messages for Clients!,” All Wording
- “30+ Thanksgiving Messages to Clients and Customers,” Styiens